Sunday 9 October 2011

Photo Shoot Planning Document

Magazine Photo Shoot Planning Document





Shoot date and time

Monday 10th October.
15.15
Image Description




This photo will be a picture of a footballer taking a shot at goal.
Shoot Location



The picture will be on the school field on the football field.
Model / person contact Details
Garin Price. 12 MJJ

Permission Details

I asked Garin if I could take the photo and he was fine with it.
Props
Football.



Plan of shots
















I plan on taking 5 photos. They will all be long shots so we can see the scenery around and so I can get all of Garin into the photo. I am going to get him to do different type of shots so I can choose which one to put on my front cover. I also plan to get a picture of when the ball goes through the goal. But this will still be a long shot to show the reaction of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment